Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A little tired of being pregnant...



We finally have the nursery put together and are ready to welcome our new little girl into our family. We still need some artwork on the nursery walls, but have everything else done. I have 3 1/2 more weeks before she is due - hopefully she will arrive a little sooner than that! This has been a great pregnancy, uncomplicated and easy. Aside from horrendous acid reflux, I still feel great and have lots of energy. It feels tremendously different from carrying twins. I'm trying to cherish each moment of this pregnancy. I know that I will miss her kicking and having Margaret and Madeline kissing my belly everyday. However, I'm looking forward to bending over again and sleeping comfortably. I wonder if I will still need my pregnancy Boppy when the baby is born?? We have compiled a list of names (and no, we are not telling what they are!). We will name her when she is born. We have received some wonderful gifts from friends. A HUGE thank you to Jill, Sara and Jessica for planning a super fun day for me! Latane - we missed you! My very best friends planned a relaxing day at the spa for all of us. It's a long story, but spa day didn't happen. We had to make last minute alternate plans when Skin Sense screwed up our day of R&R! However, it turned out to be the most perfect day and I loved every minute of it! Thanks girls!! Thank you to Jessica and Jill for traveling so far to spend the day with me. It was so much more fun than a baby shower. My only regret is that I brought my camera and didn't take any pictures. We were laughing too much for me to even think about taking pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle I had a great time with you, Sara and Jessica. We got to spend the day together even though the spa thing did not work out. I hate that I too had my camera and forgot to take pictures. I have got to get better about that!
The nursery looks wonderful. I love the colors. I can't wait for baby girl Moore number 3 to arrive. I will talk to you soon, take care of yourself. love ya - Jill