





On Thursday, Bryan and I took M & M to the NC Zoo. We didn't tell them where we were going until we were almost there. We all had a great time! I was prepared for lots of walking, but not the steep inclines! I received many sympathetic glances from people when they saw my belly and swollen ankles. I hung in there, but I soon realized that pushing a stroller up a hill isn't as effortless for me as it was a few months ago. Madeline and Margaret both loved the lions the best. However, Margaret asked us when we left where the doggies were at the zoo. I think she would have been just as content spending a day at the SPCA looking at puppies! They also enjoyed seeing "Willy" the polar bear, but he never would turn around for us to see his face very well. Bryan and I were so impressed at how super they were. They walked (and rode strollers) all day without the first complaint. It was such a wonderful treat to spend an entire day with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment