Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just too cute




Here are some too cute pictures of the girls. Margaret and Madeline love playing "baby" and climbing into the baby's crib for "night-night". Bryan and I have been telling them for months that the baby will be here in June. Madeline says everyday "Mom, it's already June - Where's the baby?". Thank goodness there have been no inquiries from them about the actual birth. They did however get an up close and personal view of my friend Sara's baby today during a diaper change. They have been inquiring about baby Nate's "stuff" all day. The more mature and sophisticated they become, the more complex their questions are. Sometimes I have appropriate answers on the tip of my tongue, and occasionally I resort to saying "go ask your Daddy". I have tried to prepare Margaret and Madeline for the baby in regards to such things as the belly button, poopy diapers and spit up. Margaret is my squeamish child and literally lost all color in her face when I explained to them about the cord stump and belly button. Maybe I'm giving them too much information? It will be interesting to see how they react to their baby sister. We are all anxious for her arrival and can't wait to meet her!

No comments: