Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life with three daughters





Wow - I never realized how much free time I had with twins! Life with our little Evelyn Grace has been wonderful. I just can't believe how busy and hectic our lives are these days. I have friends that have three children and they all seem to constantly run in circles. We are finally beginning to settle into a routine. We try to keep Margaret and Madeline's routine as normal as possible. Both of my big girls are handling having a new baby sister beautifully. We have had difficult moments adjusting, however things seem to improve daily. Evelyn is the sweetest baby and we hold her constantly. None of us can get enough of her sweet baby scent! She eats frequently throughout the day but only wakes twice a night to feed. When the twins were infants I had to feed them on average 10 - 15 times each night until they were 10 weeks old. So far, one baby is a breeze! However, it has been challenging trying to keep my big girls entertained while I attend to baby duties. I'm very proud of Margaret and Madeline and love to see them kiss their baby sister. We love to listen to her grunts - she is a very vocal baby! We can't imagine life without all three of our girls. I've included pics of Evelyn with her buddies Baby Liam and Baby Nate!

1 comment:

The Harrisons said...

We just love looking at all the pictures of ALL the girls!!! I do miss that baby scent. Life with my two is crazy and the thought of one more makes my head spin. God never gives us more than we can handle and he knew you were the perfect mom for the job!!! Give the girls lots of love from us. We miss you all!
Danah, Kaitlyn, and Mackenzie