Friday, August 29, 2008

Update and photos





OK, I'm WAY behind on posting! There just aren't enough hours in the day. Our summer has flown by and I can't believe Margaret and Madeline are starting their 4 year old preschool class at Long Memorial next week. It is their 3rd year there and they are so excited about seeing their friends. Evelyn Grace has grown so much! She has the sweetest smile and we all spoil her rotten. I LOVE to watch her sleep - I'm totally addicted to taking naps with her. She loves our bed. She does sleep in her crib at night but I sneak her in bed with us in the early morning. What can I say, I'm lazy - I love to sleep while I nurse at 6am! Evelyn's weight as of last week was 11 lbs. 2 oz. Her colic and acid reflux is diminishing and she is finally settling into a nightly routine. The last couple of weeks have been so great since she hasn't been fussy in the evening. I started working this past week getting my classroom ready for my two year olds. It was SO hard leaving Evelyn but I have to remind myself that I'll only be leaving her two mornings a week. At least she is with Bryan and I know she is being spoiled the entire time I'm gone. I'm really excited about teaching preschool and so far I love the students. I will have 6 boys and 4 girls - not sure how that's going to work out! Margaret and Madeline have grown so much over the summer. Their hair is so long and they will not let me trim it. They are writing their names and are starting to add numbers and recognize words. They will start dance again this year in two weeks. We had a great summer and stayed really busy going to playdates and meeting friends at the movies and McDondalds for a special treat. Margaret and Madeline both love Evelyn and are very sweet and gentle with her. We are all looking forward to Fall and starting a new routine with preschool. We have settled into life with three kids and love every minute of it.

No comments: