Yep..it's time to make baby food again! I can hardly believe it. My friend Danah was my inspiration for this project with Margaret and Madeline. She made baby food for Kaitlyn and shared some with my girls. They loved her apples and pears! I couldn't believe how easy and inexpensive it was to make baby food. All you have to do is puree cooked fruits and veggies with either water, breastmilk or formula until you get the desired consistency. Then freeze individual servings in ice cube trays. The few times that I bought baby food for them when we were traveling they wouldn't eat it. To this day the thought of Gerber peas makes me gag. Yuck! I started giving Evelyn some cereal last week. She's becoming more interested with her cereal every day. I made sweet potatoes tonight. Hopefully they will be a hit! Evelyn now weighs a little over 14 pounds and is changing every day. Our little baby is growing up!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
It's that time again!
Yep..it's time to make baby food again! I can hardly believe it. My friend Danah was my inspiration for this project with Margaret and Madeline. She made baby food for Kaitlyn and shared some with my girls. They loved her apples and pears! I couldn't believe how easy and inexpensive it was to make baby food. All you have to do is puree cooked fruits and veggies with either water, breastmilk or formula until you get the desired consistency. Then freeze individual servings in ice cube trays. The few times that I bought baby food for them when we were traveling they wouldn't eat it. To this day the thought of Gerber peas makes me gag. Yuck! I started giving Evelyn some cereal last week. She's becoming more interested with her cereal every day. I made sweet potatoes tonight. Hopefully they will be a hit! Evelyn now weighs a little over 14 pounds and is changing every day. Our little baby is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you made baby food for the girls so I am not surprized you are doing this for Evelyn too. What a fabulous mother you are!
Post a Comment