I'm seriously behind on posting new pictures. Here are some pics from Halloween. M & M paraded down Main Street that morning in costume with their preschool class. The area businesses gave out candy. Margaret was SO disappointed when someone gave her $1 bill instead of candy! Evelyn and I joined along and had a great time. That night we attended the Fall festival at our church. Thanks to Danah, Evelyn was the sweetest mermaid for Halloween! Ariel and Cinderella were quite sweet too!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Halloween
I'm seriously behind on posting new pictures. Here are some pics from Halloween. M & M paraded down Main Street that morning in costume with their preschool class. The area businesses gave out candy. Margaret was SO disappointed when someone gave her $1 bill instead of candy! Evelyn and I joined along and had a great time. That night we attended the Fall festival at our church. Thanks to Danah, Evelyn was the sweetest mermaid for Halloween! Ariel and Cinderella were quite sweet too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michelle, I THOUGHT I recognized little Evelyn's halloween costume!!! I had forgotten that Danah sent it to you! Your girls are precious!!!!! I can't believe how fast M&M are growing!!! You sure look happy, Mom! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Nancy
Post a Comment