Our family has been so busy lately! Between preschool, work, dance and lots of other activities there never seems to be a spare moment. Margaret and Madeline love preschool and have quite the social life. They are bringing home homework (called FUNwork) and worksheets. I had a phone conference this afternoon with Margaret and Madeline's teacher. She told me that Margaret does not know her phone number and address and we must work on that. I asked Margaret to tell me her phone number and address and she did, perfectly. She told me that Ms. Joy didn't need to know that information so she didn't tell her. These girls are quite the characters! Evelyn is such a sweet and happy baby and growing by the minute. It makes me so happy to see her grow but also so sad. My baby won't be a baby for long! She smiles and coos all the time and loves to snuggle. We are gearing up for a trip to the pumpkin patch in the morning so I will post pictures of that soon.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Updates
Our family has been so busy lately! Between preschool, work, dance and lots of other activities there never seems to be a spare moment. Margaret and Madeline love preschool and have quite the social life. They are bringing home homework (called FUNwork) and worksheets. I had a phone conference this afternoon with Margaret and Madeline's teacher. She told me that Margaret does not know her phone number and address and we must work on that. I asked Margaret to tell me her phone number and address and she did, perfectly. She told me that Ms. Joy didn't need to know that information so she didn't tell her. These girls are quite the characters! Evelyn is such a sweet and happy baby and growing by the minute. It makes me so happy to see her grow but also so sad. My baby won't be a baby for long! She smiles and coos all the time and loves to snuggle. We are gearing up for a trip to the pumpkin patch in the morning so I will post pictures of that soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michelle, what cute pictures!! My goodness, the twins are BIG! Growing up too fast, I know; I hear the same thing from Danah. I love what Margaret told you about her teacher!!!! hahaha So smart!! I know ya'll will have a fun Halloween!! Keep the pictures coming. Love, Nancy
Post a Comment