Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Evelyn's new favorite thing


Evelyn Grace has recently taken a liking to "Miss Bunny". She loves to hold her close to her face. Too cute! She sucks her right thumb while she holds Miss Bunny with her left hand. I wonder if I have another lefty on my hands??

2 comments:

The Harrisons said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten!!! The girls are all so beautiful. I love the picture of the twins as babies below their birthday picture. It's so hard to believe they are 4 already. Kaitlyn will turn 5 in two months and I just know she's going to want a Hannah Montana party! Give the girls big hugs and kisses from us!!! We miss you all!

Nancy said...

Michelle, your blog is absolutely wonderful!!! I can't believe how big the girls are now and such PRETTY girls!!!! That little Evelyn Grace is adorable and I can tell the girls adore her! It's nice to hear about what's going on with you and your family! I will check in often - Nancy P.S. You wouldn't recognize Kaitlyn - she's grown so much and is the perfect big sister to Mackenzie!